Set auto bandwidth allocation...

anonymous001

1. what do i need to change in the advanced tab in order to set a high bandwidth allocation to the 1st and last torrent based on download completion?

2. on the UI, under the "files tab" is there also a way to auto-set a high priority for all files within the 1st and last torrent based on download completion?

3. in order to upgrade to a newer version, is it necessary to uninstall your current version?

thanks

... Are you asking for µTorrent to automatically prioritize files based on file completion percentage? If so, then there isn't any way to do that. And there likely won't be.

As for upgrading, no, there shouldn't be any reason to uninstall. You may want to make a backup of your files just in case -- there shouldn't be any problems, but it's just a precaution.

if theres no way to prioritize based on completion, then is there at least a way to have utorrent automatically set a high priority for the first file?

as for upgrading, i have 1.8.3 and after checking the search for upgrades, it comes back w/no upgrades available. i simply would like to upgrade w/o having to reconfigure everything. thanks

Archived