At 42.9% a file stoped downloading!

wazms

Hello all,

1st of all, i don't know if this is the right forum to post this topic... i do hope so.

If this is not the right place, please let me know.

I was downloading the Empire_Total_War_Special_Forces_Edition-Razor1911.

However... without any reason it turned red!

I don't have uTorrent blocked on the firewall, and i did already downloaded other files sucesfully.

It says that this torrent has 0 (0) seeds and 0 (0) peers!! But it's impossible, because just a couple of days ago it had hundreds of them.

I also tried to force the start (by right clicking and pressing that option in the popup menu).

I'm using the latest version of uTorrent (1.8.3).

Thanx you in advance.

... Are you saying that those 3 things are the only items listed in the Trackers tab? If so, then you probably deleted the trackers. Find the .torrent file in Start > Run > %appdata%\uTorrent, reopen it in µTorrent, and allow it to copy the trackers.

I uploaded a screenshot.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_Z1VLFUWG8DU/Spp-C9NMexI/AAAAAAAACjA/LqPbel7XGnM/screenshot.jpg

Today i deleted the torrent in the uTorrent, and then re-opened the .torrent file that i had downloaded.

It started a scan on the file, and then it showed the same problem as before.

Find the .torrent file in Start > Run > %appdata%\uTorrent, reopen it in µTorrent, and allow it to copy the trackers.

Im sorry but i didn't undestood quite well the solution that you presented. :( (in case it helps, im using Vista)

I just realised one thing... this torrent that i downloaded has a Verified Source (acording to Torrentz.com).

And also, i tried downloading any of the torrents listed here:

<edit by admin - Don't link to content>

But they all give me the same error after verifying the file, they are all unable to download after 42.9%.

Archived