legend for tstatus icons

hofshi

I find myself using the skinning options more and more.

While the toolbar has helping tooltips when you hover your mouse over it, the status icons don't.

I suggest a new menu item in Help-->legend

that will show a column with all the status icons, and a second column with all their respective meanings.

This seems to be easy to implement, and will make the adjustment to new tstatus.bmp much easier.

I find myself using the skinning options more and more.

While the toolbar has helping tooltips when you hover your mouse over it, the status icons don't.

I suggest a new menu item in Help-->legend

that will show a column with all the status icons, and a second column with all their respective meanings.

This seems to be easy to implement, and will make the adjustment to new tstatus.bmp much easier.

Cute feature, maybe the actual icons could have hoover-over tooltips or like a [?] somewhere that would pull up the window...either way it's a great idea and the only minor problem it might face is adding extra space to the trying-to-keep-this-as-small-as-possible client. I don't think it would though since it's just loading the bitmaps from a separate file and the only actual code would be the window and a few textbox's of info.

Archived