downloading Problem :(

naveen_sk

Hi

I am downloading "The+Ten+Commandments+%5B1956%5D+DvDrip+CBCS.torrent" this torrent

i dont know in downloading process. it suddenly showing error message

then it not continuing to download, after some time i have to restart the downloading process. and then still it giving me the same error...

plz help on this asap

-=n@V33n=-

Probably a hardware related issue then. Could be bad memory, bad disk cabling, or bad hard drive -- most likely the drive. I'm not sure how one would deal with detecting disk errors, though. Maybe

Start > Run > cmd /k chkdsk x:\

where x is to be replaced with the letter of the affected drive. Or HD Tune's error tester.

• 2 weeks later...

utorrent window when I try to download a file for the first, 2nd or 3rd and sometimes more, before finally being able to download the file. Says in the window with a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark and says ... Unable to load "Show Name.date.person up loaded. and from where. type of file.torrent";Invalid torrent file! Why is this constantly doing this. I have tried utorrnet 1.7.7, 1.8.3, and others as well. Is there something on my computer? I have xp, dual processor. I keep up-to-date with all updates etc. have avast antivirus program as well as exterminate it ... and do not know why the utorrent programs puts me through the warning.

Archived