Trying to figure out how I got banned from tpb, can anyone help me?

Muj1896

I'm pretty much a newb to this shit. I'm a quick learner though. I've been downloading material constantly for a couple years now. Been seeding allot, but wanted to give back a little more, and start to upload original or rare material. Well I finally learned how to make a program portable with universal extractor and winrar sfx archive. So I did a copy of ConvertXtoDVD 3.something. I thought it was pretty cool, because here I can dl a program in a couple seconds or minutes and without any installation burn avi files to dvd for standalone player. Am I wrong? Good idea, thinks me. So, I look on tpb and there are like only two portable versions of ConvertXtoDVD. So, I decide to upload my version. It starts to get good seedage, and I'm all happy. Like wow! My first torrent! You know? Then the next day I notice my torrent is missing from tpb. What the fuck, man? That's my baby, right? My first one, right? So, I go to login to look at my torrents link to try to find mine, right? It tells me I have the wrong password. WHAT!? I didn't forget my password! So, I try to re register, and it gets denied. Because of my IPaddress. Right? What the fuck happened? I've been a member for over a year and a half. If anyone thinks they can help me figure out why they banned me, then please help. I want to know what I did wrong so I don't do it somewhere else. Please help a newb out, we all need to learn somehow.

Because they like didn't message me anything, or anything. I'm just hoping maybe for some clue as to what I might have done wrong. I tried to share something that was helpful to me and was burned for it. I just want to know why. Maybe someone with more experience will be able to shed some light on it for me. I'm asking here because I don't know where else to ask. If you have a better idea, then please let me know. Because I don't know. I'm just looking for some guidance.

Meh, sometimes TPB can be anal like that. You've gotta carefully choose what you want to upload, make sure you can get yourself known. Before I even plan on uploading stuff on TPB; I post a lot of comments. Make sure people know me, and help out a lot. Just remember; be careful of the thing you're uploading. :o

Archived