bsod in win 7 64bit

multio

Hello everyone.

I have a problem with utorrent on windows 7 64bit.

Time to time it caused BSOD (blue screen of death) with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

Some time ago I've descovered that utorrent was the reason of it, so at least I'm glad that I know what is the reason of bsod at all.

I not asking for help, just want to "notice" the possible reasons, that may help the developers.

As I see the reasons are only some of torrent (not everytorrent causes bsod), and it is likely "big torrent" (2GB and more) causes BSOD in most cases. Also the possible reason is tracker itself, I do not want to talk with which one I have problems, until I receive some request on it from developers (who knows may be it can be useful for them).

I will be wondering if someone will give me an idvice how to configure utorrent to "eliminate" this problem or if this bug will be fized in future version.

For now i WANT to use utorrent, but I DO NOT WANT see any BSOD everyday, so I use another torrent-client. I would be glad to use utorrent again, just hope for the newer versions (utorrent 2.0 beta have same problem).

Thank you. Best regards.

P.S.: developers I just try to help to make your work better, as I'm developer myself :)

Windows created dump of memory (details can be found in two files. one of them is xml)

I checked drivers - all of them are up to date, when I use bitcomet there are no bsod appearing.

I think hardware is also ok, no connection problems or something like that.

I wish to know if anyone have same problem and how he managed to solve it.

• 1 month later...

Archived