How do i know seeding time?

okus15

I did read the manual, But i don't understand. Because upload and download is different website is should not going to concern each other i think? My understand upload and download should not concern each other because is not the same job? Is my understanding is correct if not please correct. I am from Thailand English is not not my first language maybe i am not have good understanding of English please advise. Please bare with me do not get bord. How do i know seeding time and are they calculate in minutes. And how do i post screen short in my post?

http://image.ohozaa.com/show.php?id=b8eb8a83cb2ddf842fac4db8d1329d81

You don't need to calculate the seeding time, you just choose it according to queued torrent jobs and the upload speed you have.

The manual is enough clear about that:

The Ratio is: <= field allows you to set the ratio that you wish to reach before µTorrent throttles the speed for the torrent job (or stops it, if you set it to do so). Setting the ratio to -1 is equivalent to setting it to unlimited. Setting this value to 0 tells µTorrent to ignore this value and look only at the seeding time limit. This value is interpreted as a percentage, so please enter it as such. µTorrent will throttle the seeding process only after both this and time limit have been reached.

The seeding time is field allows you to specify the minimum amount of time you wish for the torrent job to continue seeding at normal speeds after it has finished downloading. µTorrent will throttle the seeding process only after both this and the ratio threshold have been reached. This value is interpreted in minutes, so please enter it as such.

If people do not download your torrents, your ratio will not go up. It is beyond your control to force people to download your torrents.

The 1:1 ratio is only a courtesy on public torrents to give back as much as you got, so others can also download the torrent.

Please do not continue making new message threads when you can continue to reply on your existing message threads. You have many, others have few. They get ignored as a result of our limited time.

Archived