Is uTorrent lying?

TALLY

Hi. I have utorrent 2.0. I also have a program called rainmeter too. If you dont know what that is well its basically a program that puts various things on your desktop. For instance, I have a program that shows all my computer's vitals like incoming and out going speeds of your your internet collection.

Well, I noticed a couple of days ago that the download speed in uTorrent is far different from what it says my computer is downloading. Like I have seen the speed my computer is calculating at like 2 M, but uTorrent says I am only downloading at like 150 K. Not all torrents are stuck at 100 to 200 k. I still get 1 or 2 M on well seeded torrents, but the majority of ones are stuck at 150 and my computers says Im at 1M..

So, I was wondering if there is something I need to change in the settings or what?

Ive ran viurs and ad ware scans with BitDefender, Kaspersky, and Malwarebytes. No luck.

Ive turned off all prorams including firewalls, real time protection, and went into task manager ended every single unecessary progress. No luck.

So, what do you think is going on?

Thanks in advance too. :)

Archived