[Utorrent Beta 1.4.2 BUG]No dialog anymore when adding new torrent

SolidasRock

When adding new torrent i normally see a window which asking me what to download and what to skipped. Now i dont see that dialog anymore. And yes, the line "show dialog when adding new torrents" is checked.

So, if i add a new torrent, it immediality begin with seed without showing the dialog.

I believe i notice this since .424 till the newest version .427?

@Firon, you was right. I didnt realize Utorrent have 1 option twice to enable this. the "show dialog when adding new torrents" was checked. "Always show dialog on manual add" wasnt checked, i overlooked this.

It is a bit confusing to add one option twice? Maybe one of them could be erased?

Well, the thing is, some people wanted a default folder, but still wanted to see the dialog when they manually added a torrent, so that option was added. In any case, it doesn't apply to RSS or auto-loaded torrents, those bypass the dialog period, regardless of that option.

Then there is another solution, when you specify the downloadmap (you call this "put new downloads in") then the option "show dialog when adding new torrents" become greyed out, because this is simply not working anymore... so people dont stumble around this and will notice there is another option to enable this??

Or write this line in general instead of the other subcatagory,

- show dialog when adding new torrents

- show dialog on manual add new torrents

Archived