iPhone WebUI inconsistent

phildman14

Hello,

I've had this problem for a while now but just did a fresh install on windows 7 and loaded up uT and still am having the issue, so I'm hoping someone knows howto fix it.

The problem I'm having is that when using WiFi to connect to the uTorrent iphone webui, it may get as far as asking for credentials, but then hangs, never loading the page. If I try the same exact url through 3g on my iphone, it loads perfect 100% of the time.

My URL: http://phil:welcome@xxx.homeip.net:8060/gui/iphone/i.html

I have this url bookmarked as a springboard icon, so the URL never changes between launches, but it will ONLY work on 3g (well, edge too, just NOT my wifi)

I'm using dyndns to route to my ip, using port 8060, have my router setup to forward to the correct computer, etc.

I'm running several web and data servers on multiple machines in my network and can access them all 100% consistent through 3g AND wifi, just not the utorrent iphone webui!

Can anyone guess whats wrong? Any suggestions for things to check? I can't find anyone else with the same issue in my searches, but now that it has happened on two different OS installs, I would think this has to be a little more widespread than just me!

Archived