When deleting torrents

eduardo_b

Just switched over to μTorrent and have run into a couple of things I'd like help with.

I was surprised, to say the least, when deleting a torrrent, that instead of the torrent being removed from just μTorrent it was also removed from the hard drive. Had to run my handy undelete app to get it back. I take it deleting torrents from μTorrent means first copying folder to somewhere else on one of the drives?

Second, I have placed skins files into the μTorrent folder in App Data, but closing and restarting μTorrent doesn't result in new UI graphics. I see torrents, dat files and others in this folder, but the only graphics files are the ones I placed in there. Am I not doing something right?

Love μTorrent, which is much faster than any other client I've used.

Cheers

I take it deleting torrents from μTorrent means first copying folder to somewhere else on one of the drives?

Only if you are set up with one of the non-default remove actions.

Second, I have placed skins files into the μTorrent folder in App Data, but closing and restarting μTorrent doesn't result in new UI graphics. I see torrents, dat files and others in this folder, but the only graphics files are the ones I placed in there. Am I not doing something right?

Did you name them properly in accordance with the documentation?

Archived