Skins do not load...really

eduardo_b

I have placed properly downloaded and named files (not images) into C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\µTorrent (with my name in place of username), but they do not load into µTorrent when started. I actually have tried several different downloads to make sure there were no file issues...none appear in app. I also ran %AppData%\uTorrent and it loaded the correct folder. I tried files in the µTorrent folder in Program Files, with the same result. Finally, I have used the search function and perused various threads on skins, all of which confirm I have properly placed the files. This is an XP Pro machine that runs everything.

So, even though it seems the skins files should load, they don't. Anything I haven't tried or done right?

I suppose informative is dependent on what one understands. Other than actual torrent activity, the only thing I see that I don't really understand is hang and unhung diagnostics. Anything I should be looking for?

/edit

Problem fixed. Restarting µTorrent isn't sufficient. The computer has to be restarted.

Archived