BitTorrent not connecting to seeds!

cailca

Hi,

is anyone else having this problem, or does anyone no how to fix it for me?

I have just added some torrents to dowload, they are all there and they are showing that there are boths seeds and peers. However, I can't connect to any of them! For any of my torrents.

Everything in BitTorrent is set up as it was when I last downloaded something, and I have the 'green tick' at the bottom of the screen to show that my network is working correctly, but still no joy.

Does anyone now what can be causing this?

There are 6 downloads in total, and most of the tracker are listed as working, with a couple being offline. There is one tracker on each of the torrents listed as sending invalid data - could this be the problem?

I'm sorry, I don;t know what you mean by openoffice torrents!

I haven't changed anything since it last worked.

EDIT

Sorry, just rmembered that I have changed my anti-virus software. I did have avast installed, but it has been changed to Microsoft Security Essentials.

EDIT

I have just checked the log and Windows Firewall is denying access, even though I have set it as an allowed programme. I have checked the firewall setting and it is still listed as allowed in there.

There is a programme called btdna.exe which is listed as blocked. Does this have anything to with it?

Archived