How can I allow unlimited UPLOADS behind restrictions?

crysis2

Hey! Im using uTorrent behind firewalls/routers I cant configure.

Im going out using a free tunneling service.. my download speed is not bad... ;)

but the UPLOAD speed is horrible!

I would like to seed, to allow other peers downloading from me, but it looks very hard..I can never reach more than 0.1 share ratio... I feel really ashamed .. :(

How can I allow a better UPLOAD speed from me?

Teredo/IPv6 can tunnel through some things and uTP peers/seeds can NAT hole-punch in uTorrent v2.0 and later.

But if you're trying to seed on a private tracker while firewalled, you're out of luck...by the time you even get a peer ip to attempt a connection to, it's likely already a seed.

Yes, already read the link, but I dont have a unique configuration, as I change PC very often... :P

Just, about UTP only, only UTP for _UPLOADS_, what point from the followings can really improve UTP connections?

1) Try lowering net.max_halfopen to 4 or lower (Can be found in Preferences > Advanced)

2) Try lowering bt.connect_speed to 4 or lower (Can be found in Preferences > Advanced)

3) Try disabling DHT (Can be found in Preferences > BitTorrent)

4) Try disabling UPnP and NAT-PMP (Can be found in Preferences > Connection)

5) Try lowering maximum global number of connections to 200? 100? 50? Lower? (Can be found in Preferences > Bandwidth)

6) Try disabling uTP? (Set Preferences > Advanced > bt.transp_disposition to 5)

7) Try patching TCPIP.sys?

Got it! :) fresh report from 18786... UPLOAD-top speed=12 Kb/s !! :D

Anyway.... I was looking at the beast while digging, and I noticed it uploaded very fast 448 Kb, than suddenly stop... pity... :(

QUESTION: as the block dimension is 512kb, is there a way to allow a complete upload of a whole 512kb block?

:) maybe I didnt explain correctly.

So, for little time it reported a speed of 12 KBytes per second UPLOAD.

But soon it stopped uploadind, when the data sent were only 448 KBytes.

As 448 KBytes is less that a block dimension (in my case 512 KBytes), it was a little pity, it would be better uTorrent to send 512KBytes of data, the whole block, and only then disconnect the peer.

Of course it could be possible the peer itself disconnected just before ending the block, ok, it is possible, but anyway rare :)

So I just wanted to know if there is a setting to allow sending/upload to peer a whole block of data, 512 KBytes.

Thanks

Archived