Mass change torrent location (added from)

jfromeo

Good evening.

I have several torrents that were added from a location and another bunch that were added from a different one, all running on the same uTorrent (C:\Program Files\uTorrent\Torrents and C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrent\Torrents).

That's because I temporaly moved from a x64 OS to a x86 one.

When launching the uTorrent it says it is unable to find the second pack of torrents (added from C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrent\Torrents), as that path doesn't exist on a x86 system. So, apart from creating manually that path on my computer, is there any method to mass change the "added from" location of all the torrents I have running on the client? I would like all of them to point at the new location (C:\Program Files\uTorrent\Torrents).

I have tried with BEncode editor 0.7.1.0, opened the resume.dat file, but I can only manually change one by one. I have ~3000 torrents on the right path ((C:\Program Files\uTorrent\Torrents)) and ~1000 ones on the wrong one (C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrent\Torrents). So going one by one (or redownloading all of them to point at the correct path) would take weeks.

Thanks in advance.

Archived