Problems with latest Utorrent Version, Help Please..

Thomo_d

I have just recently updated to Windows 7 Pro and when Downloading Utorrent, it is running straight from the File it self, insead of Installing it to C:\Programs . I had been running XP Home Ed and had no Problems at all, so im not sure if it has something to do with this Particular OS. I also had no problems on Vista 32 bit Home Premium which I had for a wile aswell... Also Utorrent is takeing the torrent Files I am originally Downloading and copying them to My Documents and not putting the Downloads on my External Drive even tho I had set the Paramnaters under Preferences.. Everything just seems too be eratic and not how I had it before...

I had Tried useing Compatibility Mode for XP Service Pack 3 but no Luck..

If anyone could help Please I would be Greatfull.. Also abit new too File Shareing so thanks in advance..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously, I just Downloaded the Latest Ver. from Filehippo.com and it has worked no problem at all.. Tried a Few older versions and then this Latest Ver. and Its worked fine..

Thanks for Looking at this Post and your Time..

Thomo_d

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived