I Have Solved the speed problem

oldpom

Since making my last post i have done stacks of research and tried ALL the so called "problem fixes" posted both here and on the net. I have been using utorrent for years and never had to go thru all the crap of "adjusting this" or "adjusting that",it was just a case of setting up the basics and away you went. Ever since version 2.0.0, utorrent has been absolute rubbish to try and configure properly,and 2.0.1 has made things worse.

I Have solved the problem. well mine at least, and i hope it may help the other members having speed problems.

It has been mentioned before about reverting to an older version of utorrent if all else fails. I tried a few older versions but they all seemed to have problems, that was until i tried 1.6.1.FANTASTIC. I now have all my speed back and no stuffing around with a million different settings, just portforward and away i went.

So, if, like me, you are sick and tired of trying to sort out the problems caused by the newer versions, i suggest you give this a go and let us all know.

By the way, I know the forum board say they do not support older versions, but until this mess is sorted, they may have to consider changing their opinion.

Archived