uTorrent web access Status: Not Accessible

Huntdog777

I have used utorrent's web remote management several months ago. But now when i try to get it to connect via the Preferences > Web I click enable uTorrent web remote access. put in the username and pass and under that it says Status: Not Accessible.

I have the ports for utorrent forwarded, I can download torrents fine, just no remote? Is there some thing I can check or troubleshoot?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I Found out what was the problem, it looks like Peer Block is blocking the Proxy service Awknet Communications i think? I disabled PeerBlocker and it worked, i enabled Peer blocker back and it did not work any more. Does anyone know what IP range or group i should allow to get it to work again? I cant see any logs of Awknet being blocked in the peer block log. This might help others that have had problems with Falcon Registering.

• 6 months later...
I have used utorrent's web remote management several months ago. But now when i try to get it to connect via the Preferences > Web I click enable uTorrent web remote access. put in the username and pass and under that it says Status: Not Accessible.

I have the ports for utorrent forwarded, I can download torrents fine, just no remote? Is there some thing I can check or troubleshoot?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I realized it was my proxy which at times seems to do me good with the downloads at times, anyways i took it off and it works fine now.

Archived