auto-start?

2b2b2

scenario: i set my options to dl 1 torrent at a time so if i dl 2 torrents 1 goes into queue. after torrent #1 finishes torrent #2 starts automatically. if i pause or stop torrent #2 then start again before torrent #1 finishes torrent #2 will not start automatically. is there anyway to auto-start a torrent from queue after the first torrent finishes?

ok ill admit i was a little confusing in my original post. if you have a torrent in queue it will start automatically as soon as the active torrent is completed. if you pause or stop the torrent in queue and start it again before the active torrent completes it will go into queue but it will not auto-start. is there anyway to auto-start a torrent from queue?

a few hours at least. when adding torrents "don't start the download automatically" is unchecked so this is why my torrents start automatically. i guess the only time you get to modify this value is when you initially add the torrent because there is no other checkbox to start a torrent automatically anywhere. i just thought i would double check here in the forum to make sure i didnt miss anything.

if i took a screen shot all you would see is the active torrent seeding and the second torrent in queue. see for yourself. set max active as 1 and uncheck "don't start the download automatically" then start a torrent and let it begin downloading. start another torrent and let it go into queue. then stop it. start it back up into queue and wait for your original torrent to finish. the second torrent will not auto-start. then try it again without pausing or stopping the second torrent and as soon as your active torrent finishes your second torrent will auto-start.

Archived