download a torrent

pixie56

Im new to all of this..I have Flashget on my laptop..I want to look up movies thru the movie search and download them..I have installed the uTorrent to my system but when I go to the movie I want and go to download, the page comes up "cannot display web page"..that and Im not sure which movie url to pick out of the choices it gives me...Could someone please explain this to me..I thought it would be simple,,but Im having issues..

Thanks...

Im new to all of this..I have Flashget on my laptop..I want to look up movies thru the movie search and download them..I have installed the uTorrent to my system but when I go to the movie I want and go to download, the page comes up "cannot display web page"..that and Im not sure which movie url to pick out of the choices it gives me...Could someone please explain this to me..I thought it would be simple,,but Im having issues..

Thanks...

I have yet to hear of such where you can download movies - movies currently are copyright protected so you won't be able to download them legally.

Archived