Duplicate Name Torrents with different size

ot4ku

Hello,

what happens if i have 2 torrents with different filename but its "content" files is the same, and same filename, but different size (becuase its different file but share same filename).

When it completes file 1, it gets moved to my "torrent complete" folder, what happens when file 2 is finished?

- Will it overwrite automaticly the other file? (because the content is same filename)

- Will it rename itself like at the end a "(2)" or something?

Just wanna know cose i have many of them now in my utorrent list.

thanks for the help.

*EIDT*

just a example:

Torrent 1: "simpsons_12.avi" (220mb) Torrent: "simpsons_12.torrent"

Torrent 2: "simpsons_12.avi" (195mb) Torrent: "simpsons.12.torrent"

What happens now? Torrent 1 finishes and moves "simpsons_12.avi" to complete folder.

Then after a while Torrent 2 finishes, and it wants to move "simpsons_12.avi" from the second torrent from TEMP to cpmplete folder.

Does it now automaticly overwrite the other one? Or wirte (2) at the end of the filename?

Or just dosent move the file from TEMP to complete?

"Files inside batch torrents won't overlap unless either the internal name of the torrent is the same"

yes thats what i mean, the content of both torrents is lets say this: (just a example)

Torrent 1: "simpsons_12.avi" (220mb) Torrent: "simpsons_12.torrent"

Torrent 2: "simpsons_12.avi" (195mb) Torrent: "simpsons.12.torrent"

What happens now? Torrent 1 finishes and moves "simpsons_12.avi" to complete folder.

Then after a while Torrent 2 finishes, and it wants to move "simpsons_12.avi" from the second torrent from TEMP to cpmplete folder.

Does it now automaticly overwrite the other one? Or wirte (2) at the end of the filename?

Or just dosent move the file from TEMP to complete?

I just wanna know what utorrent does, and if i can change somwhere or say utorrent what it should do.

Archived