Network Test Fails Only When Done With Bandwith Test

Rumik2k

Hi there,

I'm using uTorrent 2.0.4 build 21586, and I'm having a peculiar problem. I've been trying to figure out why my torrents won't seed. uPnP is enabled in both my router and my modem, and UPnP and NAT-PMP are both enabled in uTorrent.

So I went to the Setup Guide and ran the bandwith and network tests together. The bandwidth test passed but the network test failed. So I unchecked the bandwith test and ran the network test on its own and it passed. And I can repeat this behaviour every time.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Hi,

Yes I am. I'm using a Linksys WRT320N as my router (all my devices connect to it), which connects to an O2 wireless box II to get out to the internet. There's no way to get the O2 wireless box to act in bridge mode :( I've tried using an ethernet modem instead of the O2 box but O2's connection has no username or password and the modem I tried requires both to be entered to setup a connection.

Cheers

There's no DMZ option on the modem-router, it's really very basic. I have been having a number of issues with this setup (e.g. Closed NAT on xbox Live) - I'm not incredibly savvy when it comes to networking.

So I've got to forward all traffic from the modem to the Linksys? That makes sense. I'm not sure the modem has the option of forwarding all traffic but I'll give it a go.

Cheers!

Archived