robincheema

Hey there, Try the following algorithm and see if you get the same bug:

1. Add a new torrent, right click on the label area of the torrent and click on new label, change the label to GG

2. Now right click again, in the same area and on the same torrent, and click on new label and change that to gg

3. Notice under labels, you will see GG is still there with 0 torrents and gg has not appeared.

http://i.imgur.com/WJvH0.png

Fairly major bug, considering all the time it took the devs to come up with this build(latest 2.2).

I can provide more screenshot if needed, as far as I know GG label is impossible to be removed (despite having to re-label/remove label many times)

regards

edit: btw I only have 8 labels, not sure why I see 35 number next to label sigh...

Count up the numbers beside :), There are a total of 35 torrents with labels.

And check your preferences for persistent labels.

I can repeat the bug.

Whenever you have an existing label, and you relabel all the torrents under that label with a new label, it should put all those torrents under the new label and delete the old label as there are no more torrents under that label.

However if you relabel the torrents with a label that is identical but different in CASE only, that is when the bug will occur and you will never be able to delete that old label as it just stays there with "0" torrents.

Z

Archived