Where did the tabs go?

isashach

After updating to the 25043 build this morning, I noticed that the Speed, Parts and Log tabs have gone. Is this intentional, or is this something that is a problem? Because I really like the speed tab. BTW, sorry if I posted in the wrong section or something, I thought this was the best place to put it in.

To be fair, it's not necessarily obvious (I don't think I've ever seen right-click menus on Windows tab controls).

What about web browsers?

BTW, I've been using uTorrent for like 5 years, and this is the first time I couldn't figure out something like this. Maybe if these settings were located in the preferences, or you had a little note somewhere on the "tab-bar" or something telling users about this new feature.

"Windows" was the keyword (which I added because I knew browsers would be brought up). Browsers don't use normal Windows tab controls, as one would find in... say, a folder's Properties dialog, so I'd still say it's not really an expected behavior. People may be used to browser tabs having context menus, but that seems to me a very different context and use case.

I wouldn't say the current design is all too disagreeable a design in and of itself -- just probably not easily discoverable. Duplicating the options elsewhere would certainly fix that, though probably at the expense of a bit of elegance.[/ramble]

Archived