Some trackers not working

dothackjhe

Has anyone experienced some trackers in torrents not working or at least not allowing itself to work with your torrent due to some password-related issues and stuff that some public and private torrents have? One specific tracker I'm talking about is piratebay.org's. Never have I seen it working with some torrents that I've downloaded.

Has anyone experienced some trackers in torrents not working or at least not allowing itself to work with your torrent due to some password-related issues and stuff that some public and private torrents have? One specific tracker I'm talking about is piratebay.org's. Never have I seen it working with some torrents that I've downloaded.

That is because it was shutdown 2 years ago.

If you would have searched these forums you could have found that out and saved keystrokes.

I've been using torrent for years now but it's the first time I've visited the forums. :D How about those torrents that have private trackers in them? How do we make them work, if possible? How do private trackers in torrents work to begin with? :cool:

Archived