Speed below 5kB/s most of the time

GBH

Problem is in the title, ive been downloading a torrent for about 6 days now, only 65% complete. The file is only 2.31 gb and its really pissing me off. The thing is, i use BitChe to find the torrents, and even time i go on therei, the torrent has thousands and seeders and leechers, with more seeders than leech. The first 55% of it downloaded within like 3 hours, but since then its been going painfully slow. On thr very rare occasion it will go all the way up to 150kB/s if im lucky, but then will go straight back down. I am with sky and i got internet cable. I tried changing all the settings in preferances like everyone says to in the guides, but it dont work for me.

And oh, even though bit che still says theres loads of seeders/leechers, my download actually says 1 (1) seeder and 2(4) leechers, which i know is not good. But in my mind i STILL believe i should be getting more speed than this, even with the shitty ratio

Help? Ta.

I looked at guides in this forum telling me exactly what to put my upload speed as, and all the things i had to check and uncheck, and change in the preferances box. Ive read the guides, ive followed the guides, they dont work, and thats why ive come here. Im not stupid.

So, what do you want me to provide, information wise?

Archived