Finished files moved problems

Card

I created sub-folders in my completed download folder and moved all my completed files. When I opened utorrent again all the files in the completed catagory had red arrows and a invalid download state error. So I force rechecked then and they all disapeared only to show up in the downloading catagory. They were stopped and on starting then I get a check. Can uTorrent not see files in sub-folders? Will uTorrent try to redownload these files? How can I get uTorrent to move the files back into the completed catagory and start seeding again?

I understand the recheck.

Thank you

I just removed all the torrents from the list. Will have to wait to move new torrents till seed percent is good. It's shame I had some old torrents I was seeding that need all the seeders they can get for people who aren't looking for the most current stuff.

That's very helpful. Wish I'd seen that before. Thank You. I didn't have the .torrent file for the ,files so I don't think it would have worked. But for future referance it helps. I figured out lables and how they create sub-folders on there own. Thanks for the reply.

Archived