Files disappear after black-out reboot

Solstar82

hi all i vae windows 7 64 bit,i always used utorrent without any problem unitl now.i had a temporary black out,while i was using utorrent,and when the light came back,and i turned on the pc,i discovere that all the 90+ files i had in download(some of them with ratio seed etc)compeltely disappeared!now,the files itself,or part of what was downloaded,is still on the hd obivously,but in utorrent my list is empty,both upload and download.what can i do?

Thanks, very helpful. I have read a number of the posts and topics on what to do after a blackout. I have followed the migration guide instructions, batch renamed my 100+ partial torrent downloads and now when I try to add them back, (add torrent no default save) I keep getting error: Unable to load: not enough space available to process this command. I have lots of space though. HELP!!

You are right. Sorry, but if the files I'm trying to add again to the download pane aren't torrents, but .avi, and other types, how do I find the actual torrents on my harddrive? I'm new to this. I assumed I could just add the partially downloaded .avi and video clip files back to the download pane and then reload to finish downloading. What am i missing?

the ony woring thing i found in all of your guides,unless i'm missing something,is to use that BFE editor program to edit the resume.dat file.which i did,but unfortunately it only resumed 60%of my torrents.i don't know what thismigration thing is all about but i'm NOT going to add manually 138 torrents one bye one

Archived