Download Problems Since New Version was Released

gojira87

I use BtGuard as a Proxy, and ever since the new utorrent came out I notice ANYTHING I download runs at a RIDICULOUSLY slow pace or NOT at all. It shows PLENTY of seeders Yet nothing is downloading. I never had to twaek utorrent in the past, but I gave it a shot this time to no avail. I even added a port forward to my netgear router and that didnt help. I use Windows 7 64 Bit on my Desktop. And as I said I used the previous version of utorrent with BtGuard with NO difficulties but the new version is KILLING ME. Can anyone help me fix the problem.

I thought I made it clear in my original post apparently I did not. But of course I tried it with and without BtGuard. Btguard has nothing to do with it. Its something within the new version. I could not get ANYTHING to download either way. So as I said I went back and reinstalled the previous Utorrent and its working fine. Its just baffling and extremely frustrating to me.

I tried that as well, I made sure to add an exception and a port opening in my Zone Alarm Extreme Security program. For whatever reason the new version just does NOT like my computer, but Im having NO problems with the older versions.

Yes and it made no difference and to be honest I shouldn't have to. It worked fine with older versions. So there's no way you can tell me its my antivirus when the utorrent does NOT work with the new version yet when I reinstall the older version it works fine.

Archived