Torrent sorting Important question

Martin112

hey guys the sole purpose of my registration here is the following:

In older versions of uTorrent i was able to sort torrents by date added so the last downloaded torrents appear on top (or bottom respectively) of the window. I can not find this feature in the last version and I can no longer sort torrents. This is the most important feature for me as I download tons of torrents daily and I can not waist time scrolling and looking for whatever torrent i need.Sorting them by name doesn't work for me as a big part of the torrents I download are electronic music torrents and they contain a lot of numbers and symbols in the names that I can not recall after the download ( have in mind that i usually have around 25 torrents downloading simultaneously). Please tell me how to activate this feature or suggest how I can sort the huge amount of torrents so that I can find what I need

Thanks in advance :)

• 1 month later...

Looking at screen you will see column headers, such as name, size, etc. if you place your mouse over the column header and right-click - yes, I said right-click - you will see a list of all the available columns. The ones checked are the ones currently visiable. Check the ones you want visiable, un-check the ones you do not want. (Repeat as necessary until you have that warm fuzzy feeling that it is now the way you want it.)

In Preferences - Advanced - (where they have a "WARNING: Do not Modify" message).- there us a attribute named gui.use_fuzzy_dates with a value of true. I would guess you need to change that to false. So much for the warning.

Archived