What have you done ?!!?

robin2204

How do I get back to a version of utorrent that works ???

Since upgrading to 3 my downloads have virtually died.

I can't see how many seeds and peers there are anymore - is there a way to do this?

Also, can't see my ratio on a torrent, which is kind of vital on most sites...

Less vital, but also useful is the ability to have torrents displayed in different orders - I prefer newest additions on top of the list where its easiest to see - the new version seems to stick things all over the place, and moves them about in the list seemimgly at random...

Come on folks - abandon this shambles and go back to a proper working version, Do some error checking and beta testing instead of releasing crap like this...

How do I get back to a version of utorrent that works ???

Since upgrading to 3 my downloads have virtually died.

I can't see how many seeds and peers there are anymore - is there a way to do this?

Also, can't see my ratio on a torrent, which is kind of vital on most sites...

Less vital, but also useful is the ability to have torrents displayed in different orders - I prefer newest additions on top of the list where its easiest to see - the new version seems to stick things all over the place, and moves them about in the list seemimgly at random...

Come on folks - abandon this shambles and go back to a proper working version, Do some error checking and beta testing instead of releasing crap like this...

Are you sure you have these enabled in preference settings? peers+ seeds :)

Right - preference settings...

ok so some of it may be there, but not all...

and why mess with it in the first place, or why not a warning that the default appearance was going to change but they could be (partly) reverted in the preference settings....

what about the other issues ?

what about the fact that it just doesn't download torrents very well...

I had 6 torrents sitting for nearly 2 days after I 'upgraded' to this shit - in 2 days, 2 of them got to about 25% each, and the other 4 hadn't started...after posting this, I downloaded version2.2 and reinstalled it.

Even though I had to recreate all the torrents I was downloading and seeding, I had the 6 torrents downloaded within an hour...

So - I say again - do some proper testing before general release - this has really damaged the credibility of what used to be my preferred torrent client...hell it even makes Vista look good...

Archived