firefox 10.0.1 open=no upload in utorrent

eee

with firefox open my upload dosent start in utorrent, i dont make upload. im sure 100 % because after i close firefox, upload raise to maximum in 2 seconds. i tested 30 times.

i start firefox, upload 0 again.

Anyone has this problem? :mad:

with firefox open my upload dosent start in utorrent, i dont make upload. im sure 100 % because after i close firefox, upload raise to maximum in 2 seconds. i tested 30 times.

i start firefox, upload 0 again.

Anyone has this problem? :mad:

Probably not the answer you're looking for, but my suggestion would be 'don't use firefox', Chrome and Opera are both FAR superior as these benchmarks I did 2 weeks ago show on VISTA and Win7

No Firon, is off. I wil try reinstall both of them and install nforce drivers to see the changes.(i have windows 7 default because dosent make lag in online games)

//// opera i dont use because NIS dosent support the browser, dosent scan in real time downloads and at finish) and chrome i wont install because i will not use nothing from google anymore.

http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/

/////lol, after many test i think is from plugin container.exe from firefox. With him deactivated no problem with upload, pages with flash dont crash anymore but if you open 10 youtube pages or 10 pages with flash>>>> memory usage is 1 gb ram.

With plugin container activated flash crash 3 times per day, no upload but firefox consume only 300 mb memory, 200 ff and 100 plugin.

Archived