Help.!I cant run Utorrent !

Kam1kad3e

I cant run Utorrent, when clicked on the shortcut - do not see the interface, but in the process is running utorrent. Just displays and loads the CPU, if you try to reinstall the exact same situation - in the process is, the interface which is not. Wenn I try to install the old version - the same situation. Аnd more importantly - when you try to start the torrent again the second time without removing from the processes of, a second process appear, but ideally should write "utorrent is already running"

I cant run Utorrent, when clicked on the shortcut - do not see the interface, but in the process is running utorrent. Just displays and loads the CPU, if you try to reinstall the exact same situation - in the process is, the interface which is not. Wenn I try to install the old version - the same situation. Аnd more importantly - when you try to start the torrent again the second time without removing from the processes of, a second process appear, but ideally should write "utorrent is already running"

I have the exact same problem, does anybody have a solution?

I had the same problem. utorrent was using 100 cpu, 800MB ram but it was doing nothing, I had to kill process.

I have a solution. windows -> run then type %appdata%\utorrent then delete whole utorrent folder, there should be settings.dat and numerous other files. purge command doesnt worked on my pc.

Check your AV especially if you use Avast. turn off P2P shield permanently.

This should work. It worked for me.

I had the same problems - for some reason uTorrent stopped completely & wouldn't reopen. Although no visible sign of it, it was there on the Task Manager.

I tried to uninstall & & reinstalling to start again, but uninstall just hung & refused to continue.

Eventually I found this thread & folloed the directions of deleting the folder in %App Data%, and although I've had to redo all the settings, it's now back in full running order.

THE SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM IS THIS (just like the post before said)

1. COPY AND PASTE: %appdata%\utorrent TO ANY OPEN WINDOWS EXPLORER WINDOW IN THE LOCATION BAR.

2. DELETE THESE TWO FILES:

settings.dat

settings.dat.old

Thanks so much this worked, so glad to have torrent back and working

Archived