Utorrent not downloading

kufr

I am having a few problems with some private trackers. I download everyday from them without any problem but this is since a week a few torrents did download in the last week but they were only 8-9 and they were from the same trackers but the ones below are stuck at 0%

These torrents have been sitting in the download list since 3 days on 0% now even though there are more then 60 seeders for each yet utorrent is not showing any peers for me to download these torrents a few torrents are also the from very good sites like BTN, Demonoid ... can someone please help me how to go around it I have tried to delete and re downloaded the same torrents ... havent changed any settings these are the same settings that i have been using since forever and everything seemed to work out fine I have also tried the setup guide and it sayd my connection is ok with the green tick mark that my connection is working the way it should plus I dont use a router so i dont need to forward a port I have personally added utorrent to my firewall and nod32 firewall exceptions and added my ports to the exception list too still the same ... I even tried disabling the firewalls all together but still the same.

I even downgraded to uTorrent 2.2.1 as it is by far the most reliable version. Well this happens after every few days torrents stop downloading and then after 2-4 days they get back to normal but this time its different its been a week and more then 109 torrents are in my list to be downloaded but a single one is downloading. If it would have been some connection problem then the torrents that did download from the same tracker would also be sitting at 0% but that is not the case they downloaded fine.

Even tried stopping all the downloads, except for a few to rule out the global connection limit additionally, power cycled my router. Unplugged it for thirty seconds, plug it back in. Still the same I am in a fix really can some one help me out pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am begging you guys

I have this same problem, was on 2.2.1 upgraded and still nothing is working.. I have tried everything! I have never experienced this problem before, and have been using utorrent for almost 10 years.. It just popped up one day and decided to not download, but I can seed.. which is weird.. on At&t uverse american isp.

I have this same problem, was on 2.2.1 upgraded and still nothing is working.. I have tried everything! I have never experienced this problem before, and have been using utorrent for almost 10 years.. It just popped up one day and decided to not download, but I can seed.. which is weird.. on At&t uverse american isp.

Have you found any solutions to this ? At my end I can also seed at the normal limit its only the downloads that are f'd up. If it was a connection problem then noting will be able to upload(seed) or download but seeding it normal and in the past 5 hours two torrents were also downloaded the rest are stuck at 0%. I am so upset I dont know what to do at the moment.

Force starting that many torrents is basically ASKING for your connection to fail. stop force starting torrents and use sane connection limits.

Well I think Force starting is not the issue here I have doing that since forever and never faced any problems whatsoever I have even Force starting over 100 torrents many time and they have all completed successfully in the past but there is something else going on here.

Until you stop force starting and start using sane connection and queue limits, you won't get any support here.
Until you stop force starting and start using sane connection and queue limits' date=' you won't get any support here.[/quote']

Ok bro i am willing to do it by stop force starting you mean i should only click on start right ??? As for using sane connection and queue limits I dont understand what is your definition of using sane connection and queue limits can you please elaborate I am willing to do anything to get my utorrent back to normal please

ff32621
Bro my downloads just started working again I visited this page http://half-open.com/download_en.htm and downloaded the Half-open limit fix http://half-open.com/program/Half-open_limit_fix__4.2.exe after that I opened up the software and the set the limit to 250 and added it to my tcpip.sys. Once dont i restarted my computer and stopped all the downloads and resumed 10 at a time and my download was back to normal hope this helps you out too .. try it out and let me know if this worked for you i can imagine what u must be going through gud luck

ff32621

my pc through it out as has a malware problem attached to the file

must be a false positive

Patching" your half-open limit is only going to cause you problems down the road. Run fewer torrents and set uTorrent's half-open limit LOW

ok please tell me how LOW should be the half-open limit ? I am trying with fewer torrents and they are not forced will I have to stop all my torrents which are seeding as well ?? As I have over a 500 torrents being seeded. Waiting for your reply as I am in a fix and havent been able to sleep well due to this problem since the last five days bro :(

"Patching" your half-open limit is only going to cause you problems down the road. Run fewer torrents and set uTorrent's half-open limit LOW.
plus I got the info about half-open limit in the link http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=15992 that u gave me bro

Try patching TCPIP.sys? Only users running Windows XP w/ SP2 or SP3, Windows 2003 w/ SP1 or SP2 need to pay attention to this step. Users running Windows Vista or newer with the latest service packs are not affected by half-open connection limits because Microsoft has removed the limit from newer OSes, and as such, a patch is not necessary for those OSes. It is important to note that this step should be a last-resort step. this is what was said as i tried everything else and this was my last resort hence i did that so now please help me out

Archived