Removing Conduit

johnppp

Like most people when i updated i declined the toolbar but it installed itself. after removing it from the add / remove programs i thought it was gone, but it keeps rearing its ugly head. could i get guidance on how to remove this as it's utterly infuriating to have something take over your browser that you did not ask for.

You won't get any John. Not even the conduit website has tips for how to remove it.

I have elected to begin a class-action lawsuit vs Utorrent and Conduit for installing malicious programming onto user computers without express user permission i.e. the conduit toolbar, search engine, and search engine redirect codes that are implanted into your browser and computer.

I will also be adding into the suit any damage caused by this including, but not limited to; repair costs and lost productivity.

And after no replies from either company I am assured that they could care less that they've installed this on anyone's computer who has updated recently.

Help me spread the word of warning though and tell others not to update their utorrent. Post it on utorrents FB, post it on Conduits FB. Email both of them.

I have elected to begin a class-action lawsuit vs Utorrent and Conduit for installing malicious programming onto user computers without express user permission

Because the installer screen specifically identifies under what conditions the toolbar will actually install in, you actually have no case.

Archived