Error: Invalid Download State, Try Resuming

W4RCRY

Here I send better images, showing 2 examples. First it seems to be going alright, but then it shows a message below and the status says: Error: el sistema no puede encontrar la ruta especificada (Error: Invalid Download State, Try Resuming). I'm sorry the first picture has the error message in spanish.

I'm no longer using Force Start, that was not a problem, I forgot to change it.

This version of UTorrent is 3.1.3, as you can see in the pictures. You can also see the trackers for both torrents.

http://pokit.org/get/?76ac0d0a39b01553afd369c7bfeb526e.jpg

http://pokit.org/get/?96228d7d272105bdacfe46b88d09b229.jpg

http://pokit.org/get/?11fcb11d3daa3940d9170c872f1f3171.jpg

Thank You!

ok. I understand now. I thought you were talking about the torrents you were downloading and there were no seeders/leechers.

I have received this error also and it was because I lost the drive that the torrent was pointing to. A force-recheck will allow you to start the torrent(s). Of course if the Drive you are pointing to is gone or you moved the files outside of uTorrent then you need to do a "Set Download Location" first. You will have to do that any if the Save As path is different from where the files are or should be located, You may also need to use the "Relocate" on the files tab to clear up any files that are not in the Save As path or that you have renamed. (Then force-recheck.)

This problem suddenly started to happen, and since then EVERY Torrent I get, ends up with this error message. Now I deleted the program (uTorrent 3.1.3) from my PC and the toolbar from the browsers. Then I downloaded the last version 3.2 and installed it, but the problem remains. I don't know what to do.

Your message wasn't there when I wrote my last answer, sorry.

I used the force-recheck option with the problematic torrents but it didn't work. The files have not been moved, neither the folders for the downloads, so that shouldn't be a problem, right?

I don't know what you mean when you talk about the "driver".

Thank you very much.

If I typed Driver - that was an error. As I said, lost one of my hard drives that I was storing data files. When the Drive went, so did all my data files. And those torrents that were still need to be downloaded, gave me this error. Check the Save As path and make sure it points to the correct disk, folder, files. If it does (or even if it doesn't) once you fininshed the force recheck, you should be able to start the torrent. I was concerned that you have some data you already downloaded and don't want to start from the begining. I have no problem executing the "Set Download Location" on torrents that have that message, perform the force re-check (even if there are no files), and starting the torrent. As far as uTorrent goes it thinks all the data is gone and starts downloading again. (I still have the old ratios.)

Archived