Trouble creating a working RSS feed

otvasilescu

Hi,

I am trying to create a RSS feed for my workmates.

This is something I intend to use at the workspace with my colleagues. We can use uTorrent just fine to get stuff around but now I'm trying to get a RSS feed in place so they can start downloading stuff before they actually get to work.

I grabbed uCast and created an RSS feed. When I open the link, i see a torrent is created:

Versiune

RSS feed 'Versiune' created using the µCast App

PhotosThursday, July 12, 2012 10:51 AMPhotos - 58.7 MB

However, nobody that added my Feed automatically starts the download.

Whenever I check the settings for the RSS feed i only see options about Episodes, and video quality and stuff like this. However, I won't be feeding movies but work-related things. I assume this isn't a problem?

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I checked with our IT Manager if the firewall could interfere with this but he said since everything is done internally our firewall can't be to blame.

Thanks for any help,

Ovidiu.

You should give here an example of your RSS feed, and a screenshot of your "favorite" settings.

If the links inside the feed to the magnet links are *accessible* to others ( I mean the tracker defined in there is working and accessible, or all are using DHT) , you should be fine.

Archived