Some Torrents Not Downloading

saeed88

Some of my downloads have suddenly stopped, both downloaded more than 80%.While my other downloads, which are similar to my stopped downloads, are downloaded perfectly with no problem.The download bar has gone red and not downloading while others are downloading.I know for sure that these torrents have seeds probably around 300 each.I've run a speed test and it says my Port is not open but I still can download.It's kind of confusing.Is the problem about port?how would it get opened?what should I do?

For now,two of my torrents are stopped one of them is tracked from piratebay.org and the other from openbittorrent.com.In the tracker status tab,one of them gives an error saying:"No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it." and the other says:"connection closed by peer".Both of these torrent have stopped working simultaneously.Any suggestion on what happened here?I had another torrent which started after these two and was tracked from piratebay,it was easily downloaded with no problem,and these stopped at 80% downloaded.Anyone can help

Archived