Downloading Metadata in Progress Bar

Subrad5446

Since upgrading to utorrent 3.2.3 I have been getting the "downloading metadata" in the progress bar. Sometimes it goes away and the torrent resumes, but sometimes it just hangs there indefinately. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have my setting wrongly configured?

Edit: Dark Knight I saw you had posted a link on another topic that probaby answered the question but when I clicked it I was told the site was not safe. I'm using Microsoft Security Essentials. That's the only internet security I have. Thanks.

Dreadfully (haha) sorry about the name mistake. I was going off memory which obviously leaves much to be desired. So anyway does that mean that I'm safe to visit the site? If it's not too annoying can u repost in this thread? If not I can find it again. Thanks.

Edit: Found the link and deleted the two files. Still getting the downloading metadata in the progress bar. Anything else?

Edit 2: Forgot to mention its not all torrents, just some. Quick Draw McGraw is the one I'm having trouble with. 3 different torrents, all downloading metadata.

Archived