Teredo tunneling Pseudo Interface error In device manager

andyboy

Hi there. I recently installed the win 7 easy install of BTGuard/utorrent. Since the installation i have noticed a code 10 (device cannot start) error in device manager for Teredo Tunneling Pseudo Interface. I am aware that this something to do with interfunctionality of IPv4 and IPv6. Normally this wouldnt bother me, but since i now want to set up a homegroup, i will need to use IPv6. Can anyone tell me if BTGuard can cause this error, or if its just a coincidence. Also, will re enabling the device effect my proxy connection settings and anonyminity and so forth.

Thanks for your time

Andy

That error is a "call microsoft" error, because it's part of windows.

I already know what the error is and how to sollve it. I only ask if anyone here knows if the cause is related to BTGuard installation and what it might effect if i renable the device. I have also posted this in the BTGuard support website.

Thanks again :D

That error is a "call microsoft" error, because it's part of windows.

Well i managed to solve the problem myself. It is a problem caused by utorrent configuration. Under preferances - general. there is the option to install ipv6/teredo. this is auto disabled by the BTGuard easy install application, and clicking on the box allows you to configure the IPv6 teredo interface.

:P

Archived