Dozens of files stucked at checked 0.0%

bigfeet

Once I start uTorrent it would check a file or two and become stuck. Any ideas on how I can get it to check all my downloads? Thanks.

Same issue.

This appears to be an issue with the newest release.

I simply uninstalled the newest version 3.3 build 29420 (instructing it to leave my settings in place).

And installed and older build 3.3 build 29333.

When I started it up everything worked again, including the torrents that were still in my download list. They lost the checking 0.0% status and started downloading.

Once I start uTorrent it would check a file or two and become stuck. Any ideas on how I can get it to check all my downloads? Thanks.

Same issue.

This appears to be an issue with the newest release.

I simply uninstalled the newest version 3.3 build 29420 (instructing it to leave my settings in place).

And installed and older build 3.3 build 29333.

When I started it up everything worked again' date=' including the torrents that were still in my download list. They lost the checking 0.0% status and started downloading.[/quote']

+1... had probs today, everything was stuck 'connecting to peers' so after a lot of fiddling, I uninstalled and downloaded the current 29420 and fixed everything, and left me with this issue. Had to start the download, get the 'checked' message, stop it, restart uTorrent and restart the download for it to work.

Uninstalled, left settings, installed 29333, works fine so far.

Hi All, I too have been suffering from the issue with the latest release in which only 1 torrent downloads and the rest remain stuck at 'Checked' state.

I have found a potential work around that seems to work for me so if somebody could also test it to see if they have any luck then it might help a few peeps out.

Stop all torrents and then start them again then exit UTorrent - go to your AppData/Roaming folder under your user folder and delete all the .old files then restart UTorrent - all of my 6 downloads running now.

Hope this helps

:-)

Same Problem, which is annoying. I work around it and just shut down the software and restart it and it works one torrent at a time.

What is by far more annoying is the fact that the threads about this keep getting shut down, apparently because some one is getting tired reading about the problem. WTF. Really? Users are having problems and the board admin is locking threads left and right because their are to many threads about the problem. Hey, maybe it's a major problem effecting thousands of users and we are coming here to report it and get help.

I guess locking threads is a way to do damage control.

Archived