utorrent 3.3 build 29544 does not work

wizard

I downloaded this latest version this morning, and it refuses to notice that there is a working internet connection, and no downloading or uploading occurrs, although there are short bursts of overhead action (as indicated by graphs and register). Internet connection is working normally.

I am having a similar issue after updating to 3.3 build 29544. Torrents will initially start great and I will see the DL speed ramping up, however after a few seconds the speeds start to fall to an abysmal 3 kbps average. nothing has changed on my end other than the build update that I downloaded yesterday.

Just thought it might be worth sharing but mine was aslo dread and download speeds and uploads were terrible untill i did this From my post on here >>>

Ok , found an easy way to fix it when you dont really get all the fine details of how to do so yourself!

Tbh, i didnt really get the info i was sent as im not really a wizz at the tech wording ( thanks for the above directed links tho))

I just did the following >>>>>

Options > set up guide> run test> close and save

Did this and it set it up spot on all by itself:cool: Now got hugely improved upload and download speeds:D

Gone from 2kb upload to around 100kb

Thought id share the simple route i took for other tech dumbies

Archived