Bring back the "Set Download Location" old behavior

ngiussani

I don't know if it's a common use, but I was able to manipulate the files I downloaded (i.e., rename or rename and relocate) and still seed them after. Now, with the new function split in "Set Download Location" and "Set Destination Name" you can only do that while files are being downloaded.

With the old behavior I was able to rename the file, change the download location to point to the renamed file and after a "Force Re-Check" continue to seed. The new behavior forces me to either postpone my organization or stop seeding.

Thanks in advance.

I'm ashamed. I've never used the "Relocate" function. I was used (as, I think, any average user) to use something that always worked for me.

However, as I'm trying this feature you mention, I wasn't able to do what I wanted. I constantly get an "This file is read only. Try again with a different name" message. It never happened before with the old method I was used to.

I'm using now the 3.3.1 beta build 29569, because it solved my problem with the main screen not responding to the sidebar selection. I later realize there was some manual fix for this issue, but the beta seems stable and OK now.

Archived