please help

i am currently downloading a torrent and i accidentally dropped my keyboard and when it fell a button was pushed that moved my torrent bar so high that i cant view it. i have no idea what button was pushed and nothing i try seems to work. does anyone know how to fix this problem? my torrent is still downloading i just cant see the percentage bar or anything to tell how fast it is going, how much time is left, or any of that.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/xsk8rpunkgrrlx/d1eeaaaf-cede-4bbf-8679-264184d44c01_zps0622b7ad.jpg

this is a screen shot of what it looks like. if anyone knows how to fix this i would really appreciate your help! thank you

if you can see in the utorrent program, the general tab on the bottom half.. there is a blue scroll bar above it.. above the blue scroll bar it looks empty.. like i am not currently downloading anything. but i am, it is just that my torrent bar is pushed up so high that the toolbar that says start, stop, remove, etc is covering it. and if you can make out anything on the left.. like the downloading, completed, active, inactive, etc you will see that the top is cut off as well.. i dont know how to move everything back down to be visible again.

Archived