Downloaded file move to new HD

XtoroBT02

I had a hard drive problem and had to reinstall uTorrent on another drive with different paths from the original set up. I used the migration guide but when I go to set the download location it states "file exists do I want to overwrite?". I just want to establish a new drive for seeding or finishing the download and not download it again. I have 500 GBs to redirect so any help is appreciated. Thanks

Thanks for the information. I read it, but it doesn't solve my problem. When I answer yes on the over write question, it proceeds to not check the file but to re-download and overwrite the file. I've tried this several times. I've also answered no, done a force check and start, and it comes back that the drive is not available. I, like one of the individuals who asked about this had done this before on a previous version and it worked fine - completed downloads were seeded and incomplete downloads started up again - no files overwritten.

This works for me using uTorrent 3.3.1 Beta build 29579:

Original torrent file: C:\MyDownloads\TorrentNameFolder\file(s)

With torrent job stopped, manually move TorrentNameFolder to D:\Videos\TorrentNameFolder\file(s)

Right click torrent job and set download location to D:\Videos then answer Yes to overwrite warning.

Right click torrent job and force recheck.

Archived