seeding

mr-wuh

I am using version 3.3. The movies I download are for storage on a TVIX HD PVR. To ensure correct operation of the PVR I need to rename the movie folders , the movie file and the Subs file. If I want to do this immediately after the DL has finished I have to close the torrent or I can't rename. So how do I re-open the torrent to seed, but not down load again? You can see that I don't want to wait two days or more seeding before I can use the movie. Cheers mr-wuh.

Thanks for the reply.

What I do is to save the DL in My Downloads and it is there that I rename. However if the torrent is still seeding, or indeed just static, WIN7 will not let me rename because another program is using the file. If I wish to process the file and send to the PVR HDD immediately I have to delete the Torrent and not seed. If I wish to seed for a reasonable time I have to postpone further work on the movie. Between a rock and a hard place. Hope I have made that clear. Cheers.

PS I realise that I could copy the file and work on it letting the original DL go on seeding. Was hoping there was a simple answer.

Archived