First Torrent

Devindor

I'm going to be making a torrent of the folder I keep my backgrounds in but before I do that and do something that makes me look like an idiot I'd just like to ask a few questions. I've already clicked the "Create New Torrent" button and entered the stuff I want. I add new backgrounds daily if I leave the folder unRARed or uncompressed will the torrent automatically add the new background pictures to the torrent if UTorrent is running? Is it possible to have them compressed and still update new backgrounds I add without having to recompress everything over and over again? (IE: If I leave the archive there and just add to archive every new background I get will UTorrent automatically add them to the torrent?) What are some good trackers to have so my torrent is available whenever I need it to be?

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps

I add new backgrounds daily if I leave the folder unRARed or uncompressed will the torrent automatically add the new background pictures to the torrent if UTorrent is running?
No
Is it possible to have them compressed and still update new backgrounds I add without having to recompress everything over and over again?

No

What are some good trackers to have so my torrent is available whenever I need it to be?

Don't private flag your torrent. Done.

Archived