Can't find utorrent in program files...

Yahra

Okay so I'll try to explain this from the beginning...so I basically turned on my computer today and it was loading fine and I walked out the room. When I came back all my settings/files on my computer had been removed (music/movies/pictures/programs) so I spent the next 3 hours investigating on what had happened. I basically found my movies/music/pictures, but I was missing utorrent and a few other small programs. I thought to myself well this is an easy fix, simply go and re install utorrent nbd, as I finished the exe download from the website it prompted me to do the regular stuff approve to run it and install this and install that. Finally the utorrent finalizes it's process and opens up with a fresh slate, I go to find a movie to download and the next thing I know the magnet link won't work. So I close utorrent down and I reopened it thinking it would be fine, to my surprise it asked me to re install utorrent again. I go through my c:progs and I can't even find a file on utorrent. At this point i'm just stuck in a cloud of confusion trying to figure out what's going on. I do some research online and most people are saying to run it in admin and to unblock the program...well that's not entirely working and I'm at the end of my ropes here trying to fix it. I've also read that an exe fix might be able to do it. Any help is appreciated!

I found the folder, what do I do now? I've read some people deleted and reinstalled and it works just fine. I just deleted the info and tried to reinstall but it's giving me the same error and not being able to read the torrent I just downloaded

Archived