from this date on

rubberduck

Hi, i'd like a feature in the RSS that i can opt to DL torrents from a certain date on. Like for example today is 10/10/2013 i don't want to consider torrents before let's say date 09/09/2013 even if they match my filters.. As of now i have torrents some 10 days old in my feeds and if i decide to unseed one of them they automatically re-DL. I also don't seem to find an answer in the HELP section. Thanks :)

thanx for your time. Yes to your question. Actually i'm on a private tracker where if you don't seed you're sort of not welcomed anymore :| So once i DL my games, always from the same capper, i leave it on my torrent list where it gets seeded for at least a month. But sometimes this capper can UL a torrent which i'm not really interested in. And of course it gets DL anyways. What i want is, because i know the game date, i could eventually put a start looking date in my RSS feeds so utorrent would be on the lookout for any torrents UL'ed by this capper from my input date....

Yes is not a "valid" answer... to the question: "Do you stop seeding torrents or delete them?"... ;)

Anyways, uTorrent should not re-download any RSS favorite twice. It is being recorded at the RSS "history" and it should check for matches and not download.

If it does, there is a bug... Your options for avoiding double downloads are:

- Don't delete the torrent from the job-list for a while (just stop it)

- select "minimum interval" , say, 1 week (if the feeds history is being kept for about a week. this will not activate the filter for a week, hoping the feed will dispose of the old torrent by then.

no i don't stop seeding torrents neither do i delete them. But if i delete them from the feeds then automatically they're deleted from my seeds. I don't want to delete them from my seeds but i'd like to delete them from my rss feeds. One reason is they show up in my logger every 15 minutes as "already loaded" . Not a big deal but if i can get rid of it the better. And thats the reason of my post, can i post a filter condition saying ignore torrents more than 1 day old ?

Archived