RSS Downloader missing SOME episodes

Kraig

So I've been using uTorrent for many years but only started using RSS a few days ago and I'm trying to work out the bugs. Currently, the program is downloading about 75% of my shows, and the other 25% it just doesn't. I'm going to include a screenshot of one that it missed last night, including the RSS Downloader image, uTorrent and EZTV images. EZTV is currently my only feed. I hope I've included all the necessary info, and I really appreciate any help I can get on this. It's getting kind of frustrating! :/

rss.jpg

Thanks rafi, but looking at the guide, the only thing I see missing is the asterisk, which I didn't think was necessary, especially for a show with a single word as the title. Is there something else there that would have caused this not to download?

I did have TPB configured as an additional feed, but people will randomly upload old episodes and I don't want to pick those up. If you know of another good, reliable feed, I'm all ears! OR, is there a way to pick a feed off of a specific uploader on TPB?

Lol, not blind, maybe just a little daft. So the main reason I wasn't using the smart ep filter is because I don't want to have to keep going in to specify a season. But, looking at the help image, they've specified 2 seasons (1x01-2x24). So judging by this, I can use the current episode and just put a high season number as the ending episode (1x03-20x24), correct? I'll also set the minimum interval to 1 day and try to find some additional feed options.

A friend of mine just informed me that he was having the same issues until he put an asterisk at the end of the title, so I've gone ahead and done that as well.

Archived